Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fat Burning Soup Diet - Burn 17 Pounds Per Week


Are you kidding me? Can I really lose 17 pounds with the fat burning soup diet?
Listen I've been overweight all my life, and losing weight was always a hassle for me, and then for a long while I stopped trying. During the time I stopped trying to lose weight, I gained over 100 extra pounds in mostly fat and water. I wasn't very active so I didn't have much muscle mass. What a shame right?
I decided to start the soup diet my grandma recommended to me, and yes I did lose 17 pounds the first week, and I was shocked, it was like a miracle diet for me.
The soup contains the following ingredients:
* Green beans
* Beef broth
* Green onions
* Celery
* Carrots
* Green peppers
* Lipton Vegetable Soup Mix
* Tomatoes
This soup can be ate whenever you are hungry. Here's the seven day diet plan:
Day 1 - fruit and the soup. (except bananas)
Day 2 - all vegetables and soup, and one potato with butter
Day 3 - all veggies and fruit. (except bananas)
Day 4 - Bananas and skim milk, and the soup
Day 5 - Beef and tomatoes and the soup once again
Day 6 - Steak and vegetables, and the soup
Day 7 - Vegetables, brown rice, vegetables and unsweetened fruit juice.
Most people have a hard time with this diet because it's very strict and doesn't include any meat until the fifth and sixth day, but some people don't have to have a lot of meat so it's a win win for them.
Myself on the other hand, loves my meat and it was hard for me at first, but I was determined to lose weight, and really fast for a change. so it worked for me temporary.
I actually regained that same weight back after a few weeks of hard work burning it off, so I just started another diet that allows me to eat my favorite foods and still drop the pounds fast and healthier.
Eat your favorite foods and STILL lose 7-10 pounds a week safely with NO side effects?
Free report reveals 3 fat burning foods that will melt off the fat fast! And 7 hidden secrets to lose weight faster. Lose 10 Pounds in 6 Days safely

No comments:

Post a Comment